- Wholesale Categories
Hidden Spy Camera
portable, cheap, high quality and funny
Instructions for using the flying alarm clock
1. Take the propeller out of the plastic bag carefully.
2. Take the ball out of the plastic bag carefully.
3. Connect the 2 by joining the bottom of the propeller firmly to the square end of the ball supplied. Failure to join these two properly will result in the propeller not flying properly.
4. Take the other end of the ball(swirl part) and connect this to the main base.
5. You are now ready for take off,
Setting the time/alarm clock and snooze feature
1. Time and clock setting:
Hold down the time button and at the same time push on the Hrbutton for setting the HOUR on the Clock. Hold down the Time switch and at the same time push on the Min button for setting of the MINUTES on the clock.
2. Alarm setting:
Hold down the Alarm button and at the same time push on the Hr button to set the hour for the alarm. Hold down the Alarm button and at the same time push on the Min button to set the minutes on the alarm.
3. AL-SZ-OFF Function(Alarm/ Snooze/Off Functions):
To active the alarm function the switch with Al-Sz-Off must be set to Al( left of the 3).(This is a one time ring function only). To active the Snooze Function then the switch needs to be set to Sz(middle of the 3). The snooze function rings every 7 minutes for the next hour and is a continuous alarm. Switch the Alarm off switch the button to the OFF position. This means the alarm clock is off.
Top key on your flying alarm clock, this is to test the alarm and allow you to see the product flying.
NB: This alarm clock can only be switched off by using the propeller in the machine to do so. Any tampering by using other objects to switch off the alarm will only tamper with the machine and can be dangerous. Do not use rechargeable batteries and old batteries.
Set the alarm to the required time. When the alarm sounds time flies and the units is launched up into the air and flies around the room.
To turn the alarm off, you have to get up to find it and return it to its base. In such a way, you are sure to be awake!